Ultra Vulkan Painting

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Commission Work


For all of you commission painters out there, what do you charge? I would love to get into doing commissioned work, but I have no idea what the going rate is for high table quality painting work... I would like to know what someone like Jawaballs charges to paint a squad of marines or a rhino. Anyone out there care to comment? I only have a few followers, but hope to keep the crowd going. Who knows, I may even have to do a model give away to get followers or something.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  December 21, 2009 at 1:03 AM  

I've seen some professionally finished mins for £3.00 each, that's half the cost of the min to buy! A friend of mine pays £7.50 per min (he's into fantasy stuff so dwarves/orcs/beastmen etc), and the quality is excellent.

Anyone who's won a Golden Daemon can charge a premium (and rightly so), one of those will set you back £150. Nice if you can afford it.

I'd suggest that you post pics online (www.coolminiornot.com), sell on eBay and increase your visibilty. Good luck.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Continue to Follow Vulkan Videocast

Check in Regularly for New Content and Frequent Updates!

Search Da Ork Archives

Label

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP