Ultra Vulkan Painting

Monday, July 27, 2009

Why doesn’t GW tell us what’s on the sprue?


As im building out this new Ork army, im running into the age old problem on not know what box sets I really want to buy. I picked up a new box of Ork Nobz, to find a number of excellent weapons on the sprue! Excellent! I was expecting this and would have been disappointed had they not been there, however I had to way of telling prior to opening the box. Is there any easy way to find out exactly what comes in a box my GW comrades?


Anyone interested in seeing all the sprues I purchase so you too can know what comes in a box?

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Continue to Follow Vulkan Videocast

Check in Regularly for New Content and Frequent Updates!

Search Da Ork Archives

Label

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP