Ultra Vulkan Painting

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Raven Guard Squad 1 - PAINTED!



Well, by squad I mean combat squad. Its taken me about a week worth of work, but I did wrap up the first combat squad. The reason I decided to proceed with the Raven Guard over the Orks is simply the amount of painting involved. I hate to play with unpainted armies, something much less cinematic about it, and for every SM I paint = 3 orks I need to paint. Its been about a month since I sold off my other marines and played, and I hope to begin playing soon again. I just picked up some more marines from my local GW store and ebay, so I should be ready to rock soon. Your seeing here the first combat squad of the "Ravens Claw", a division of the Raven Guard 3rd company. For now, my army lists is going to be - 1500 points:

  • Captain Shrike
  • Command Squad - 2x Combi Melta, Company Champion, Power Sword, Razorback
  • TH/SS Terminators (led by shrike)
  • 2x 6x man Assault Squads, Power Fists in both
  • 2x 10x man Tactical Squads, Melta/Flamer & Rockets. 1 Power Fist, 1 Power Sword/Combi Melta & Melta Bomb
  • Dreadnought with MM, H. Flamer in Drop Pod
  • Predator with Autocannon/H. Bolters
This takes me to 1501 last I checked. I just picked up TH/SS arms for my terminators (Black Reach) off of Ebay. I now need an assault squad, shrike, a drop pod and razor back to finish up this army. I have the rest. Anyone have anything they want to sell/trade? Ill do some painted work for any of the above?

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Continue to Follow Vulkan Videocast

Check in Regularly for New Content and Frequent Updates!

Search Da Ork Archives

Label

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP