Ultra Vulkan Painting

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Dont forgot about da Boyz

Well, I haven't forgotten about the first army this blog WAS dedicated to, Da Boyz... They are on temporary hiatus until I finish and master the RG army im now painting. Probably about 2 weeks after I began painting the RG army, I heard of the proposed Blood Angels codex for next year, which is basically the style army im going for. Im still glad I stuck with the RG, as I think I could accomplish what I wanted to with the Blood Angels even better with the Orks. If you going to go out assault, you might as well go with the best (though, who knows with the 2010 Jan Tyranid codex im hearing about too).

This is where I left off with the da boyz (click for larger image):



What I do want to know, if I was to post a HOW TO paint section, would you want it to be on the orks or the RG? Personally, I think my ork boyz look amazing (as do MY RG, but something about the boyz just stand out amazingly in my humble opinion). Cast you vote!

Also , for those of you who wish to support my blog, click on the links on the top or the side, a good 40-50 cents a click. Support your online GW retailers and always pay where you play too!

1 comments:

Anonymous,  September 5, 2009 at 11:27 AM  

I vote for the Raven Guard!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Continue to Follow Vulkan Videocast

Check in Regularly for New Content and Frequent Updates!

Search Da Ork Archives

Label

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP