Ultra Vulkan Painting

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Painting & Football


Well, my Raven Claw sub-division of the Raven Guard is progressing along. I finished painting the 2x tactical squad (-3 AoBR Marines, which can be assembled and taken apart for painting later easily) along with the dreadnought "Cidius".

I often find that Im no longer able to sit down for hours at a time and paint away as I did my first army. Usually Ill paint in 2 or 3 1/2 hour stints on the weekends and a 1/2 a night during the week (along with the fact work is rather intense at them moment).

Now, with the NFL season underway, once the weather turns and the fall season is upon us, I think ill be able to paint away for a good hour or two because ill have the game(s) on in the background.

What ancillary activity do you like to do partake in while painting? For me, listening/watching the game is numero uno.

Next up in the painting queue:
The Razorback and Command Squad

Next up in the posting queue:
My thoughts on Shrike vs Vulkan, and why I chose Shrike (as the two most notable SM characters, maybe with Khan in there).

See my army progress spreadsheet in the previous post to see my progress.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Continue to Follow Vulkan Videocast

Check in Regularly for New Content and Frequent Updates!

Search Da Ork Archives

Label

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP