As you can see, Im making slow (but steady) progress on the Raven Claw - a raven guard 3rd company 1500 point squad. I just finished the second of my sergeants on resin base. Well, for those of you who are new to the blog, Ive decided to build the following raven guard list (see below).
So why the raven guard you ask (over the salamanders lets say)? Well, I think the build I have below is a very strong shock and awe force . Shrike infiltrating with the Assault Terminators who get fleet, with a MM/HF Dreadnought in drop pod slamming into the front lines with two assault squads flying down the flanks (again with fleet), and a command squad ripping across in a razorback. I just love the image. How can you not...
So, for all of you expert 40k players out there, let me know how I can make this list even stronger. I have everything here listed, and not a marine more. Im think of throwing out the rhino and going with a scout squad for another scoring unit, but I want to hear the opinion of those who follow by blog.
- Captain Shrike
- Command Squad - 2x Combi Melta, Company Champion, Power Sword, Razorback
- TH/SS Terminators (led by shrike)
- 2x 6x man Assault Squads, Power Fists in both
- 2x 10x man Tactical Squads, Melta/Flamer & Rockets. 1 Power Fist, 1 Power Sword/Combi Melta & Melta Bomb
- Dreadnought with MM, H. Flamer in Drop Pod
- Predator with Autocannon/H. Bolters