Ultra Vulkan Painting

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Beer & Painting

So, I figured I would do a quick post of something which I truly enjoy. Painting away on the Blood Angels while sipping on a refreshing brewsky. Since moving to the midwest, I have settled on a single beer which Im totally dedicated too.

Spotted Cow... It probably not the eastiest beer to get outside them midwest, but its an amazing brew. Its similar to a Goose Island 312 (or to a lesser degree a Blue Moon), but being an unfiltered beer, it carries with it a strong flavor and a almost hearty quality to it which allows me to drink it every weekend without thinking twice. Its the only beer I have probably had in the past 2 or 3 years (unless it wasn't available). I happened to see a post on another blog talking about beer, so I figured I would give my brew of choice a shout out.

3 comments:

Max February 6, 2010 at 11:59 PM  

I hear ya- whenever I pass through Wisconsin on my way home from Minneapolis I always manage to pick up a 6 pack at a gas station somewhere. Good stuff.

Marshal Argos February 7, 2010 at 5:08 AM  

Hey der, the cow rocks. Every time I go back to visit the family I pick up a 6'er and bring it all the back to Germany...

Ultra Vulkan,  February 7, 2010 at 11:50 AM  

Ha, wow, I knew I loved spotted cow, but I wasnt aware folks were willing to ship it around the globe to drink it. I cant say I wouldn't do the same myself.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Continue to Follow Vulkan Videocast

Check in Regularly for New Content and Frequent Updates!

Search Da Ork Archives

Label

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP