Ultra Vulkan Painting

Monday, February 1, 2010

Why i like painting Blood Angels


The Blood Angels, the IXth Legion marines under Dante, the Sons of Sanguinius. Well, as you can see I continue to paint away on my blood angels army. I wont go into any of the rumors, as you can read those at Bell of Lost Souls, however from what I have read thus far, I like.

First up, a tactical squad led by my favorite sergeant. I believe this one is from the Mk I veterans box set. I got it off ebay for about 8$ with shipping, and thought he isnt yet fully painted, I like the robed look...


Next up is the legions finest assault marines. Led by a vanguard veteran with power first, this squad is ready to tackle any oncoming force. And if the rumors are true, they may just be attack at S5/I5 (furious charge).










And last but not least, every ones favorite assault ship, the drop pod. This is being prepared to house a death company furioso dreadnought...

Why do I like painting Blood Angels? As Ive said it before, when painting the raven guard, I missed being able to blend paint and colors. Black with white highlights is sooo boring to paint, and very hard to paint well. More to come.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Continue to Follow Vulkan Videocast

Check in Regularly for New Content and Frequent Updates!

Search Da Ork Archives

Label

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP