Ultra Vulkan Painting

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Custom BA Librarian w./ Jump Pack




So, Ive made some more progress on the 1500 point BA, getting so so close to completing it, as I will soon be able to taste the defeat of any foe willing to challenge my generalship (duh duh duhhhhh).

So, as you can see I really wanted a jump pack librarian, yet GW makes no such model Im aware of. I decided to attempt to "scratch" build a BA librarian. No talk about him not being in blue armor thought (why are most Libs in Blue Armour?)... I did however try to use some green stuff to craft the physic hood (and cables running up the body), mold the BA and skull symbols on the knee pads (very easy to mold the BA blood drop, give it a try), and did a little hood work on the head as well. I need to do some custom paint work on the jump pack, but that will come later (perhaps use a Death Company Sprue jump pack)

This was also my first attempt at painting my power weapons with lightning. I love the way it turned out, but more on that later. Here is my second attempt:


1 comments:

Vent April 26, 2010 at 8:18 PM  

That lightning effect looks really nice. Good job!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Continue to Follow Vulkan Videocast

Check in Regularly for New Content and Frequent Updates!

Search Da Ork Archives

Label

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP