Ultra Vulkan Painting

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I won a painting contest, woo!


Well, the regional games workshop store was hosting a painting competition, and I therefore decided to enter. I have never entered a painting competition before, but was excited to see my models line up against the competition.

Well, i walked away with best painted large model and regiment for my lizardmen (which I have yet to play a game with...).

I was please to hear some of the comments made about my painting skills, and it made my wonder if in fact I could get into doing some small commission work. For now, I need to paint the Raven Guard, but who knows what to come after that.

As you can see below (from the previous post) I am selling my lizardmen (not my painted figured though).

On eBay now: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180412976537&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

If I were to sell this stegadon, I wonder what it would fetch? I cant see myself selling it for less than 160$ or so, i put soooo much time into it. I ask you readers out there, what is a pretty good figure go for? Would you ever commission out to someone to paint your army?

I know my only point of reference is jawaballs and his blog, where he has a single chaplain for sale at 85$.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Continue to Follow Vulkan Videocast

Check in Regularly for New Content and Frequent Updates!

Search Da Ork Archives

Label

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP